=(
Could someone please explain to me why it is that I even care what they think of me?
Totally feeling lousy and miserable and crabby and dejected.
I know it is hormones... but I really do dislike my life right now.
*toally had a huge post that would have taken up the entire page/screen.... oh the ranting, the raving the absolutely horrible things I would have said, if I was a smidgen nastier a person... All there in front of me, in black and white. bah.
Totally feeling lousy and miserable and crabby and dejected.
I know it is hormones... but I really do dislike my life right now.
*toally had a huge post that would have taken up the entire page/screen.... oh the ranting, the raving the absolutely horrible things I would have said, if I was a smidgen nastier a person... All there in front of me, in black and white. bah.
Labels: I'm depressed... want to make something of it?, I'm sad, the school thing...


1 Comments:
bah...
because no-one likes to be judged... even when we have no respect for those who are doing the judging.
they stink.
Post a Comment
<< Home