BASH HEAD TO TABLE NOW...
Wireless driver disappeared.
No joke.
Took computer to store... under warranty... Geek Squad my ASS!
50 minutes later....
I had to sign it over for a 'few days'
So here I am, after one of the worst after school days ever with the monsters....
IN THE PUBLIC FREAKING LIBRARY.
blogging @ the library.
Cripes.
See y'all on the flip side. Will be back eventually....
GRUMBLE......
Big bruise on my forehead. I swear!
No joke.
Took computer to store... under warranty... Geek Squad my ASS!
50 minutes later....
I had to sign it over for a 'few days'
So here I am, after one of the worst after school days ever with the monsters....
IN THE PUBLIC FREAKING LIBRARY.
blogging @ the library.
Cripes.
See y'all on the flip side. Will be back eventually....
GRUMBLE......
Big bruise on my forehead. I swear!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home