mymomtoldmenottoblog: External harddrives ROCK!!!






Sunday, September 23, 2007

External harddrives ROCK!!!

Seriously. They do!
That being said. ... I was also lucky enough to snag the ancient machine and now am at home listening to Mr. Tom 'whackadoodle' Cruise play super spy.... Sunday night tv is less than stellar, even with satellite.
Any hoo...
Will have seriously cute photo updates when the laptop comes home... ugh.
When my mother in law says
'I can't wait to see her in it!'
I get scared.
This time! HOLY CRAP the woman was bang on with her birthday gifts! *md is growing at a freakish pace and so the birthday purchases from East Coast trek were given early.
We were graced with 4 L of Maple syrup! I am so thrilled! I have been hoarding it forever! I use it in baking for the monsters all the time! As well as the waffle thing! Gotta love waffles.
I suppose I should go to bed. We got 'tagged' tonight. Chalk 'gang' tag on the street in front of our house. Brought in the pumpkins, and I'm just sitting here, waiting for the little punks to do more... I so hate the little trollops and their 'gangsta' boyfriends.
Well, the breakfast cinnamon cake thing for the parent centre breakfast in the morning is ready to come out of the oven now. Let it cool a bit and head off to bed.
Night all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter