whoa....
So.... been typing like a mad woman.
Been deleting everything ...
over
and
over
and
over!
Finally decided to go with the comedic route.
What do you get after a bottle of wine, some tears, emotional healing and a night of passion?
Pregnant.
NO NOT ME!
*that would require actual physical contact! snort!
My friend R.
I wrote very briefly about her here...
waving hello R!!!!!! I know you come here and lurk.
I'm probably just as scared as you are at the moment. So lets just plod along and make sure that your birth doesn't conflict with any of my other friends who WILL be pregnant this coming year okay?
Deal.
Done.
That goes for the other two as well. You know who you are!
And no I don't expect to be 'hired on' as your doula, just because I was last time either.... I just want to see babies! Purely selfish!
Any good thoughts, vibes, prayers etc... all welcomed for the little monster in training.
Been deleting everything ...
over
and
over
and
over!
Finally decided to go with the comedic route.
What do you get after a bottle of wine, some tears, emotional healing and a night of passion?
Pregnant.
NO NOT ME!
*that would require actual physical contact! snort!
My friend R.
I wrote very briefly about her here...
waving hello R!!!!!! I know you come here and lurk.
I'm probably just as scared as you are at the moment. So lets just plod along and make sure that your birth doesn't conflict with any of my other friends who WILL be pregnant this coming year okay?
Deal.
Done.
That goes for the other two as well. You know who you are!
And no I don't expect to be 'hired on' as your doula, just because I was last time either.... I just want to see babies! Purely selfish!
Any good thoughts, vibes, prayers etc... all welcomed for the little monster in training.
Labels: birth, doula-ing..., in real life friends..., pregnancy stuff


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home