I love the new Pope...
Yes, you heard me right. I LOVE HIM!
Because I am a very cruel, nasty, miserable human being.
And the 'perfect' little mom who has made my life miserable...
All three of her kids, born out of wedlock ... not a problem with me... it seems to be quaint when people are married first these days... any hoo
Living with her 'boyfriend' who is not their dad.
Goes to good old world church every single freaking Sunday.
According to this Pope.
They are all 'Goin' to hell'
I'll welcome her with the same greeting I got this morning.
Not even a hello.
*apologies to my irl friends , didn't mean to cause a coronary with that title... =)
Because I am a very cruel, nasty, miserable human being.
And the 'perfect' little mom who has made my life miserable...
All three of her kids, born out of wedlock ... not a problem with me... it seems to be quaint when people are married first these days... any hoo
Living with her 'boyfriend' who is not their dad.
Goes to good old world church every single freaking Sunday.
According to this Pope.
They are all 'Goin' to hell'
I'll welcome her with the same greeting I got this morning.
Not even a hello.
*apologies to my irl friends , didn't mean to cause a coronary with that title... =)
Labels: I'm crabby, I'm depressed... want to make something of it?, I'm sad, the school thing...


1 Comments:
I think the iron pill just snorted out of my nose with this one. Thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home