Grump grump grump...
Children not listening...
*new goal for my life!
Get in and/or out of the school without any of them crying, screaming or pissy with me.
Grey blah day.
Getting sick... blech.
Friends husband got 'stuck' with a dirty needle.... BAD BAD BAD! Knows the status of the person type bad.
Crap crap crap.
Oh so tired. Wish I could sleep for a full eight hours and not have to worry about how the house looks when I do wake up...
yeah. I know... speaking of wishful thinking =(
One day I'll wish they were little again... or at least that is what I'm being told
snort...
*new goal for my life!
Get in and/or out of the school without any of them crying, screaming or pissy with me.
Grey blah day.
Getting sick... blech.
Friends husband got 'stuck' with a dirty needle.... BAD BAD BAD! Knows the status of the person type bad.
Crap crap crap.
Oh so tired. Wish I could sleep for a full eight hours and not have to worry about how the house looks when I do wake up...
yeah. I know... speaking of wishful thinking =(
One day I'll wish they were little again... or at least that is what I'm being told
snort...
Labels: I'm crabby, the monsters


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home