Someone take me out of my misery...
In three hours... I'll be trying to breathe... I'll be setting up the hand outs... I'll be going over the words my co-presenter wrote...
Someone
Kill
Me
NOW!!!!
breathe.... breathe.... breathe....
No, I'm not procrastinating... I'm taking a break from freaking out over having enough information and backing up my words with the right studies...
OHMYGOODNESSI'MSOSCARED!
eep.
And you all thought I'd be so ready for this didn't you?! Yeah, that mom to monsters knows her stuff about caesareans and vbac like the back of her hand...
Lets just say her hand is shaking a bit... not so easy, now is it!
EEEP!!!!!!!
Someone
Kill
Me
NOW!!!!
breathe.... breathe.... breathe....
No, I'm not procrastinating... I'm taking a break from freaking out over having enough information and backing up my words with the right studies...
OHMYGOODNESSI'MSOSCARED!
eep.
And you all thought I'd be so ready for this didn't you?! Yeah, that mom to monsters knows her stuff about caesareans and vbac like the back of her hand...
Lets just say her hand is shaking a bit... not so easy, now is it!
EEEP!!!!!!!


1 Comments:
you'll be great - don't worry about it so much- it will go well and after you will kick yourself for not enjoying it...you know your stuff inside and out so RELAX!!
-shalyn
Post a Comment
<< Home