What year is this?
Ummmm. huh. Any of the other CBC geeks out there listen to As It Happens tonight?
They carried a story about a Prom in Georgia...
Here is where I found the one and only news story coverage of it.
I believe that this link will give you a "Podcast" of it on Friday, when they get updated... please don't ask me to figure out how to podcast. I'm really not capable... trust me.
Any hoo.... anyone else a little befuddled by this. At first I thought that this can't be happening... then I realized, this probably happens more often than not. Then I was sad... that there seems to be "another private prom" being held this coming weekend... for the "white kids".
Yeah... and I thought I disliked high school. I've got nothing on what these students are going through.
They carried a story about a Prom in Georgia...
Here is where I found the one and only news story coverage of it.
I believe that this link will give you a "Podcast" of it on Friday, when they get updated... please don't ask me to figure out how to podcast. I'm really not capable... trust me.
Any hoo.... anyone else a little befuddled by this. At first I thought that this can't be happening... then I realized, this probably happens more often than not. Then I was sad... that there seems to be "another private prom" being held this coming weekend... for the "white kids".
Yeah... and I thought I disliked high school. I've got nothing on what these students are going through.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home