mymomtoldmenottoblog: Monday Monday....






Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday Monday....

So here we are... up and about for the last two hours... thank you husband for the insanely bad sleep last night. And by that I mean thrashing about and getting crabby with me for daring to breathe.
Really, there are days I wish I had my own room.
Any hoo.... birthday party yesterday. Lots of fun. Heck, what isn't fun about running around with beach balls and toys and running some more and cake and snacks and running... yeah, lots of running involved. Sadly m1 decided to end the afternoon with a fit. It was then I realized husband hadn't been giving him his essential fish oil capsules... at all. Not one.
hmmm new label, annoyed by husband.
So today dawns a new day with school again.
huh.
I'm hoping that I will not be repeating this emotion this week.
Please, for the love of dairy! Let him be good this week!
M2 is blissful. If you happen to have heard something along the lines of glass shattering in a delightful tinkling sound last night... that would have been my heart!
"Love you mum. Night!"
Love you too sweet pea. I miss you!
"No mum, no miss me. LOVE ME!"
Don't you miss mum?
"ahhhhh no... love mum".

So I'll have to placate myself by irritating the dog...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter