mymomtoldmenottoblog: another post of random thoughts...






Monday, April 09, 2007

another post of random thoughts...

'Cause I'm fun that way!
I think I might have to issue an apology to (Lord help me!) Tori Spelling...
"On being offended by Internet gossip: Someone wrote, 'Of course she just scheduled one [a c-section], that's what all actors do.' But I would have much rather had a natural delivery! The recovery is so painful, and you want to be able to take care of your baby"
Courtesy of CBB.
Yeah... huh.
I believe in another snippet about her, they talk about the whole "induction" after p.r.o.m. And really gang ... it wasn't that premature a rupture of membranes. Bah humbug to the medical community for giving this woman a totally iatrogenic cesarean. Go Docs.

Couldn't sleep last night, so I turned on the t.v. I'd never seen "If these Walls Could Talk" ... Yikes. What a powerful movie. I remember it causing such a ruckus... So sad to think that some States are back to the 1950's mindset .... Truely frightening.

Going to visit with my friend this week. It is going to be rough...
I did not go to the funeral. I called and explained that my parents were in, and that really... I'm a chicken. I was then informed that they pretty much decided on family only. Very few people were not related by family lines. They are being cared for and loved a lot. I'm so thankful for that!

Seems that my elder sibling is heading South of the boarder this week. Silly man is doing a marathon... or is it THE MARATHON ? Crazy... then again he is getting old, and the beer is spectacular in good 'ol Beantown.

I should be folding the rest of the laundry, so I can put more in the washer and dryer at the moment.... yeah. Procrastination is GOOD!
Yeah, just look at this... took me two days to get this thing posted!
bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter