mymomtoldmenottoblog: Why does it have to be so hard?!






Sunday, July 16, 2006

Why does it have to be so hard?!


Went to see an amazing house today... AMAZING!
It was gorgeous. It was beautiful. It was perfect.
It will be a bidding war. It will not be our new home.
After I put the monsters to bed... I cried, still am to be honest.
Why does it have to be so hard?
I know that if I were to take all of the money coming from my grandmother... it would be easier. We could knock a mortgage payment down to something reasonable...
But...
I want to do some things for me.
A laptop.
A front loading washer.
Saving for school (what the heck am I going to do anyways? I mean really? What the heck am I going to do when I grow up? My original plans are just not going to happen... so this is kind of a stupid thought.)
I am feeling so torn... I am being selfish. I have a feeling I'm going to have to sign it over and just pour it all into a home.
What other choice do I have?
Why does it have to be so hard... why do I keep feeling so petty about it.
Blech.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Gee...I wish I had an answer for you. I'm sorry it was so nice. Maybe it will be a tiny bidding battle????

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter