We've got boxes...
Lots and lots of boxes... Didn't I promise photos?! I did!!!

I will save the "landlords calling not quite an hour after I left to see husband for his day off, to ask for the 24hr notice permission to come on to the property to have it "assessed for a mortgage"..... pssst that sounds like you're thinking of selling it gang! Just a quick, sober thought honey... stop drinking before you pick up the phone... if you're wiley enough to plan to ask permission after I leave... stop the brain from saying stupid things!!!!
I will not go on and on about how peeved I am... no . no . I will save that for the lovely police officer that I will be discussing the situation of "trespassing" with tomorrow. Yes, oh yes... feeling good.... Feeling very good!

Really? we are going to fill up all these boxes? And more?! wow!

I will save the "landlords calling not quite an hour after I left to see husband for his day off, to ask for the 24hr notice permission to come on to the property to have it "assessed for a mortgage"..... pssst that sounds like you're thinking of selling it gang! Just a quick, sober thought honey... stop drinking before you pick up the phone... if you're wiley enough to plan to ask permission after I leave... stop the brain from saying stupid things!!!!
I will not go on and on about how peeved I am... no . no . I will save that for the lovely police officer that I will be discussing the situation of "trespassing" with tomorrow. Yes, oh yes... feeling good.... Feeling very good!

Really? we are going to fill up all these boxes? And more?! wow!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home