mymomtoldmenottoblog: A little on the long side...






Sunday, July 09, 2006

A little on the long side...

I'm not so into boxes today... did over 20 yesterday. Instead I took all the "she'll grow into them" clothes for nqmd and started to pack them. Slight problem.
She is a bit on the long side. Like wearing 12-18 month pieces of clothing.... some things are six to nine months and the like, but mostly she is wearing things that are much "larger" than her age.
Look here.
Go to the square around eight to nine months. Go up. up. bit more... okay almost there.... yup! That would be nqmd. Right up at the edge there... right at the edge.
Scary really.
So in the midst of sorting it dawns on me that some of the size two things might actually fit her this fall! Should I put it towards the top on the box? What do I do with the 18 month summer things? Do I put them out now? Or take my chances that they will still fit by next summer? It is all so confusing! Then I realize that this evening I put her in six to twelve month jammies... so very confusing.
Should have stuck to the boxes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter