mymomtoldmenottoblog: Agenda for Wednesday






Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Agenda for Wednesday

7 a.m. drop of van with damaged door, to be fixed up.
*either walk a few blocks to the McDonalds for a sausage mcmuffin... or just hop the bus to get home.
At home
-make nqmd nap
Pack, read blogs, send annoying e-mails...
Lunch
-get stroller ready for stroll over to the house we can't afford to buy, but want to depress myself further.
-walk home in tears (I'm projecting a smidgen) which I can disguise as sweat as it is supposed to be blistering hot out there!
-hop on bus, and pick up van, watch precious summer money disappear form bank account.
Supper?
pack some more.... decide if I want to leave really early on Friday morning or sometime on Thursday for "home" to see husband on his day off (Friday)

Somewhere in there I need to get a sympathy card (I HATE SYMPATHY CARDS!) for a friend in Edmonton. blech.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shalyn said...

HAHA!! I like your "projected" crying...you know I don't envy the whole purchasing of house idea but the idea to have you "own" sounds wonderful..Here- not so much possible - the cheapest dump which likely has rats and junkies living inside is 1/2 million....renters we will be...

Have a good time packing! NOT!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter