mymomtoldmenottoblog: Going to bed at 8 p.m. ....






Thursday, July 13, 2006

Going to bed at 8 p.m. ....

Not such a great idea after all... because you are not used to sleeping that long... because you are ready to start the day by 2 a.m. ... NOT GOOD!
It is still bloody hot! HOT I say!
Going to take the van to get an oil change this morning. In many more hours. Then before I head back to my monsters I am going to do one last "I'm seeking some help here people" effort with our local RHA. I finally got a name of a doctor who is doing work with pts/ppd in our city. Three weeks since I called. I know, I know it is summer vacation time... but put it on your voice mail people! Makes me less irritable. Well, if you are lucky I'll be less irritable.
Going to the beach this weekend on husbands day off. Could be fun... could be annoying... could be hot and irritating =)
Must try and sleep some more.
And remember to take my bathing suit.... eewwwww!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter