mymomtoldmenottoblog: The house






Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The house

Sucked.
Well, it wasn't screaming
BUY ME! BUY ME! BUY ME!
Yeah... not so many tears =)
The +35 heat, over 40 with the humidex... did not help the brain ache.
Going to bed at seven with nqmd.
Van is very nicely fixed. Not only did they make it all not broken into and scratched up ... it was washed and vacuumed!
The gal at the office was so upset that I took the bus, I got a free oil change certificate. She assumed I'd get a ride with someone, or our second vehicle.
Nope, no friends (thank you anyway techie friend Jenn, but it wasn't ready yet) and second vehicle? snort.
Still haven't bought the sympathy card. I just hate them... they are either too religious, too schmaltzy, too much! blech blech blech!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter