mymomtoldmenottoblog: Beware:






Monday, July 10, 2006

Beware:

There is going to be a lot of whining about boxes, looking at houses (known as "viewings"), money *the lack thereof, and random other gripes coming up on TNTB!

Let me start off with:

I have packed

4 boxes of -relatively useless kitchen things BREAKABLE!

3 boxes -patterns, Burda, Martha Stewart, Canadian Living, ripped out & surprisingly filed away in a filefolder magazine articles, random booklets, books and sundry.

2 boxes -of not so useless, but now unusable kitchen things BREAKABLE!

Now I am going to grab something horrible to eat (must shop for crap snacks... ok, ok, I'll get popcorn!)and watch Beverly Hills 90210... snort! Yes, Daria/Morticia Adams does watch that mecca of bikini clad warped cool kids show. Ahhhh those were the days huh?

Ta Da... still not into the box thing, but it has to be done!!!!!

*I decided not to capitalize mecca... out of respect, not ignorance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter