mymomtoldmenottoblog: Oh God... NOOOOOOO!






Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh God... NOOOOOOO!

School starts a week from today.
M1 has started hitting his head with his fists... inappropriate noises and screaming are a constant now a days... and I won't even go in to the defiance moments. I can't even bring myself to type some of what he says anymore... it is so awful.
Husband has informed me that in no uncertain terms am I allowed to discuss my worst fears for the coming school year. I am not even allowed to say a single word.

Well then, seeing as he is also going to be gone for the 6-10 hours of the day that involve the school day.
HE CAN GO TO HELL.

I'll try not to get too insane here. But wow... such support at home is just making me so happy!
Darn it! I love such great communication in a couple! snorts, and cries .... damn.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter