Back to normal school year routine...
Husband: I'll be home at three thirty! I don't really need to do much else at the school today.
Me: Okay, so sometime after five?
Husband: You know I'm really getting tired of your attitude! I'll be home at three thirty.
There comes a time that I actually do wish that he was in a car accident.
Instead of the self serving jerk that he can be....
Note the FREAKING TIME PEOPLE.... oh yeah and he's not answering/turned off the cell phone.
*note, order quick lime for backyard 'landscaping'
Me: Okay, so sometime after five?
Husband: You know I'm really getting tired of your attitude! I'll be home at three thirty.
There comes a time that I actually do wish that he was in a car accident.
Instead of the self serving jerk that he can be....
Note the FREAKING TIME PEOPLE.... oh yeah and he's not answering/turned off the cell phone.
*note, order quick lime for backyard 'landscaping'
Labels: the husband


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home