mymomtoldmenottoblog: A little secret...






Friday, June 22, 2007

A little secret...

no no no no no
you know who you are and NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Go find something else to do!


This is my professional opinion...

GO AWAY!





NOW!

I'm gonna be peeved if you are still reading!




This morning I received a note from a local family... forwarded to me.
Over the last six months I've made about 20 cloth diapers. For the littlest angels.
Including one that I made with more tears than I ever thought I could cry for R's babe... from material we picked up together ... and I hemmed the edges for nursing/swaddling blankets. That one just about killed me. Anonymity can be a good thing.........
This morning a family thanked me for the precious gift I made for their child.
This morning the woman who wrote about the cloth diaper her child was wrapped in... the woman who was the impetus to make cloth diapers for other children... she had another babe this morning.
A pink, wriggly, lustily howling babe.

This morning we were both blessed. Her with a new life... never to replace the one her family lost... but a new life and hope for the future.
I was blessed with a family who actually took time from what must be the most horrific grieving one can ever have to endure...
and thanked me...

So there we are... my secret is out of the bag.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter