Friday, thank goodness it is Friday...
Took a "day off" from the school thing today.
He had such a good "post school playground" time yesterday. And a great afternoon and night at soccer! I didn't feel like screwing it up by taking him to school this morning.
Stop looking at me like that!
It is Kindergarten. It blows. And it is the end of the year! Yeah, we're doing crafts and field trips and filler time things.
blah!
So we took Dad to work... before you freak out on me Char.... we had an appointment with our Chiropractor and you really did not want us descending on your home at 8:30 in the morning! Truely you do not. *and now I know that you are drowning in work, so I'm off the hook completely! whew!
So far as we know, husband is getting a ride back to the perimeter with a colleague. We shall see. May have to haul ourselves up there again.
Went to the chiropractor, had a complete overhaul. I've got really ugly ankles at the moment. Really ugly.... would share a photo, but IAI gets nauseous and might take me out of my misery for showing it. The chiropractor was concerned about my blood pressure. Yeah.... 115 over 78, it's fine. Much to her disgust.

the view from the top of the city... pretty clouds tonight.
He had such a good "post school playground" time yesterday. And a great afternoon and night at soccer! I didn't feel like screwing it up by taking him to school this morning.
Stop looking at me like that!
It is Kindergarten. It blows. And it is the end of the year! Yeah, we're doing crafts and field trips and filler time things.
blah!
So we took Dad to work... before you freak out on me Char.... we had an appointment with our Chiropractor and you really did not want us descending on your home at 8:30 in the morning! Truely you do not. *and now I know that you are drowning in work, so I'm off the hook completely! whew!
So far as we know, husband is getting a ride back to the perimeter with a colleague. We shall see. May have to haul ourselves up there again.
Went to the chiropractor, had a complete overhaul. I've got really ugly ankles at the moment. Really ugly.... would share a photo, but IAI gets nauseous and might take me out of my misery for showing it. The chiropractor was concerned about my blood pressure. Yeah.... 115 over 78, it's fine. Much to her disgust.
Okay, so hours upon hours later... I finish this post. Husband did indeed get a ride to the edge of oblivion and we picked him up there... went for some Greek food, ate way too much... then up to the top of the city (according to m1) for a run around before bath and bed.
Exhausted doesn't even come close to describing the sensation in my body at the moment.

the view from the top of the city... pretty clouds tonight.
Labels: life in general.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home