Ahhh the light of day...
And I'm feeling mostly human.
Md was miserable all night long... crying and crying and crying... inconsolable.
ugh ugh ugh... Wish whatever bug has attacked our home would pick up and move!
I'm going to venture food shortly. Decided not to chance it before dropping m1 at school. Yeah, because I'd like to add throwing up to the list of social faux pas for my life...
Parent of child that really gets along well with m1 is now resorting to not even making eye contact. I'm tempted to use some strong word for her... but I won't. Just sit and revel in the fact that she would have been a very lonely person had people turned their backs on her when she had her children... all out of wedlock, all to a very Catholic mom. Who is part of an ethnic community that really, really frowns upon babies (sex before marriage is a biggie too) before rings... which by the way. She is now "living" with a person who isn't even dad. So yeah. I'm doing the whole schadenfreude thing. But no one bats an eye at her.
Oh well. Screw it. I'm sorry, but that day, I really didn't like my child. So sorry for being honest.
Speaking of stupid things... they are having a "graduation tea" for the class.
I'm going to quote a movie here...
"THEY'RE CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY!"
Don't know if we'll bother to go. I wish husband would resort to not speaking to me, but I know he'd have a lot to say about my not dragging myself and m2 and md to the school during naptime for some stupid "tea"?! Blah!
Md was miserable all night long... crying and crying and crying... inconsolable.
ugh ugh ugh... Wish whatever bug has attacked our home would pick up and move!
I'm going to venture food shortly. Decided not to chance it before dropping m1 at school. Yeah, because I'd like to add throwing up to the list of social faux pas for my life...
Parent of child that really gets along well with m1 is now resorting to not even making eye contact. I'm tempted to use some strong word for her... but I won't. Just sit and revel in the fact that she would have been a very lonely person had people turned their backs on her when she had her children... all out of wedlock, all to a very Catholic mom. Who is part of an ethnic community that really, really frowns upon babies (sex before marriage is a biggie too) before rings... which by the way. She is now "living" with a person who isn't even dad. So yeah. I'm doing the whole schadenfreude thing. But no one bats an eye at her.
Oh well. Screw it. I'm sorry, but that day, I really didn't like my child. So sorry for being honest.
Speaking of stupid things... they are having a "graduation tea" for the class.
I'm going to quote a movie here...
"THEY'RE CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY!"
Don't know if we'll bother to go. I wish husband would resort to not speaking to me, but I know he'd have a lot to say about my not dragging myself and m2 and md to the school during naptime for some stupid "tea"?! Blah!
Labels: Sickness, the school thing...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home