I'm what?
Well this morning dawned with the blog back to usual. Odd things last night. Odd things.
So in the name of fun and games here at the monster house...
I decided to play the whole quiz game.
Thought I'd see where I am on the whole religious thing.
Which so doesn't fit with this one. Yes I plugged in my real name. Mom to monsters brought up someone full of bee's. What the heck?
Soon I'll have to drag my sorry wheezing body to the school. What fresh hell shall we have today? Husband left the teacher a message to call him about yesterdays incident. God knows how this will blow over... ten more days. Ten more days. Ten more days....
only ten more days............
So in the name of fun and games here at the monster house...
I decided to play the whole quiz game.
Thought I'd see where I am on the whole religious thing.
You fit in with: Taoism 60% spiritual. 20% reason-oriented. | |
![]() | Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Taoist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life. |
Take This Quiz at QuizGalaxy.com | |
Which so doesn't fit with this one. Yes I plugged in my real name. Mom to monsters brought up someone full of bee's. What the heck?
| the mom to monsters -- [adjective]: Extremely extreme! 'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
Soon I'll have to drag my sorry wheezing body to the school. What fresh hell shall we have today? Husband left the teacher a message to call him about yesterdays incident. God knows how this will blow over... ten more days. Ten more days. Ten more days....
only ten more days............
Labels: me?, the school thing..., what the heck?



1 Comments:
checkin in..........IAI told me to stop by and say hello. She says we're clones, except you're Canadian. But I'd like to be Canadian, does that count?
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home