Six more days...
There are six more days for m1 in school... by the way, anyone want to explain a PD (professional development) day on a Thursday, and then the last day of school on the Friday?
No joke... a little dumb if you ask me.
*we all know what my opinion is worth though, now don't we
Md is still sick... oh yeah, back up... md has been bouncing around a fever all week. Today we got up to 103.2 Yeah, not so pleasant... Tylenol seems to put a dent in it for a few hours then up we shoot again. Night time is the worst though... daytime whining I'm used to... this not sleeping ... SUCKS! I'm not sure what is going on, her ears are clear... I am hoping we get a few teeth for all this misery.
Tomorrow is the "N/K afternoon tea".... or as I like to refer to it (not in m1's presence!) as the "It's psychotic! They are finding new ways to celebrate mediocrity graduation tea...."
Ahhh yes, how fun is this going to be... thankfully they scheduled it during nap time. Yeah, as if it isn't bad enough that md is sick... now I get to drag her and her partner in crime to a "tea" for the competimommies to scrutinize. During their nap time.
Validate my parking. For the love of dairy!!! VALIDATE THE PARKING SO I CAN ESCAPE THIS!

No joke... a little dumb if you ask me.
*we all know what my opinion is worth though, now don't we
Md is still sick... oh yeah, back up... md has been bouncing around a fever all week. Today we got up to 103.2 Yeah, not so pleasant... Tylenol seems to put a dent in it for a few hours then up we shoot again. Night time is the worst though... daytime whining I'm used to... this not sleeping ... SUCKS! I'm not sure what is going on, her ears are clear... I am hoping we get a few teeth for all this misery.
Tomorrow is the "N/K afternoon tea".... or as I like to refer to it (not in m1's presence!) as the "It's psychotic! They are finding new ways to celebrate mediocrity graduation tea...."
Ahhh yes, how fun is this going to be... thankfully they scheduled it during nap time. Yeah, as if it isn't bad enough that md is sick... now I get to drag her and her partner in crime to a "tea" for the competimommies to scrutinize. During their nap time.
Validate my parking. For the love of dairy!!! VALIDATE THE PARKING SO I CAN ESCAPE THIS!

Labels: Sickness, the school thing...


2 Comments:
Just don't go.
I know that it would suck (maybe) for M1 to miss the mediocri-tea (ya like how I mixed them together there...it only works in writing though) ;)
but if MD is sick and you are over tired, wouldn't it suck more for you all to go and it to go poorly?
The competimommies won't likely be falling over themselves to lend a hand.
Totally your call, I wish I could help out in some way, and whatever you decide, I'm sure it will all turn out well for everyone.
Good Luck
Me
I'd pitched that sort of idea to the husband yesterday and again this morning... No dice.
I really ought to go. It won't be that bad! It is important.
bah.
Post a Comment
<< Home