mymomtoldmenottoblog: The mediocri-tea...






Thursday, June 21, 2007

The mediocri-tea...

11:27 the phone rings.... who would call me now?

Husband! That is who... want me to bring home lunch?

I'm thinking what the heck? Then I realize... he is coming home to go to the mediocri-tea.

We went. M1 was phenomenally well behaved and so proud of himself. I'm glad we could go. I spent most of the day preparing myself to go, and an excuse to feed the husband when he demanded why we didn't...


Yes, that would be m1 getting his little diploma thingy.... and racing back to sit next to "sighhhh Emily with the long blonde hair and cubby/locker next to me" Uh no dear teacher, I don't want to have a hug... I've got things to do this afternoon like sitting still and singing the songs and waving at my mom and dad and looking really happy... something mom and dad haven't seen in this environment in a while.

Meanwhile, m2 was checking out the shades of his favourite mama friend...



'yo dudes... gonna pimp mahself and teddy up for this little par- tay.....




Let us not forget the little princess....

Hi. I've got a fever of 102.8 and I'm miserable and cranky and now sporting my first set of antibiotics... because I've got not only an ear inflammation but a raging upper respiratory infection.... lucky me huh?

Why yes... mom and dad are going to be kept up all night again tonight. I'm freaking mama out... she's counting the sirens again today.... bwaa haa haaaaaa

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO SO SO glad that the tea went well.

And so so sad that md is very sickly. ugh.

And 14 sirens in one morning - that's enough to drive the stablest of folk over the edge.

Your kid pics are cute - even if they are monsters in children's clothing. :P

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter