New Years Traditions...
Like for the third year in a row, we have been without internet for the last few days of the year and at least the first!
Blech.
I am going to have a chat with our service provider shortly... when they open up. I wasted over an hour on the phone waiting for tech support in the last few days. This morning I give it the "one try a day" and here we are!
This afternoon the monster daughter gets to see the chiropractor! WOO HOO OUR CHIROPRACTOR IS BACK!!! Md is stepping a little oddly when she does decide to walk around things. So we are checking that out. Think I may be forced into buying her some shoes sooner than later... snicker, what heartache that will be.
So the New Year brings with it a mad scramble to get a presentation together...
*will be working on that rabidly in the next few days!
Removal of stitches tomorrow. Ice cream is most certainly in order afterwards!
Visiting with the in-laws and my parents... Yes, I was spared the dreaded in law visit. If I play my cards right, I might be able to avoid the whole shebang when we are out there...
On an interesting note. I realized that in the last year I've been witness, in person and in just listening, to three needed c/s. Three which were needed. whoa. What are the odds?
My ptsd is as variable as a manic depressive person. I may make one last kick at getting help. Then the nasty letter to the RHA will be in order.
Must go and clean up the stench coming off of md. And perhaps she will nap.
Heading back to parents this afternoon. Weather permitting.
So far it looks pretty good for travel.
I may even get to see baby Esprit if I play my germs right!
Hope everyone had a good new years eve.
We did absolutely nothing, in fact I was irritated to be woken by the fireworks. Yup, we be crabby about sleep 'round here.
Blech.
I am going to have a chat with our service provider shortly... when they open up. I wasted over an hour on the phone waiting for tech support in the last few days. This morning I give it the "one try a day" and here we are!
This afternoon the monster daughter gets to see the chiropractor! WOO HOO OUR CHIROPRACTOR IS BACK!!! Md is stepping a little oddly when she does decide to walk around things. So we are checking that out. Think I may be forced into buying her some shoes sooner than later... snicker, what heartache that will be.
So the New Year brings with it a mad scramble to get a presentation together...
*will be working on that rabidly in the next few days!
Removal of stitches tomorrow. Ice cream is most certainly in order afterwards!
Visiting with the in-laws and my parents... Yes, I was spared the dreaded in law visit. If I play my cards right, I might be able to avoid the whole shebang when we are out there...
On an interesting note. I realized that in the last year I've been witness, in person and in just listening, to three needed c/s. Three which were needed. whoa. What are the odds?
My ptsd is as variable as a manic depressive person. I may make one last kick at getting help. Then the nasty letter to the RHA will be in order.
Must go and clean up the stench coming off of md. And perhaps she will nap.
Heading back to parents this afternoon. Weather permitting.
So far it looks pretty good for travel.
I may even get to see baby Esprit if I play my germs right!
Hope everyone had a good new years eve.
We did absolutely nothing, in fact I was irritated to be woken by the fireworks. Yup, we be crabby about sleep 'round here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home