mymomtoldmenottoblog: Stitches, shows and ramblings... the usual.






Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Stitches, shows and ramblings... the usual.

Husband is with monster #1 at the hospital at the moment. Seems he may need stitches in his chin.
*note to self, reminding children to not fool around on the stairs is not sinking in.
So I'm sitting here watching the CBC movie. The md's namesake is on right now. She is fairly well portrayed by the film... not as good as when I fell in love with her name in the book, but close.
Gotten over my fear of the amazing "we won't spend over 20$" Christmas gift. I registered for one when we got married aeons ago. I informed husband that it was a kitchen begging for a stand mixer when I bought the house.
He just decided it was long enough to wait for one.
Tomorrow we are supposed to be having some people from camp over in the evening. Typical university students... nary a word of who can or can not make it.
Yeesh... I'm getting old.
But my brittle and aching bones are getting a tune up on Friday with my most favorite chiropractor... back from the "knock you on your butt" adventure called parenthood... okay, in the thick of it, but back!!!! YIPEE!
The in laws are coming on the weekend.
Let the hideous clothes and blinking beeping and singing things come in vast quantities.



Someone shoot me now.

please...
Because this was just phenomenal... and it will be ruined by batteries and hideousness for the girl.

*note the candle in the upper right corner. Yes, that is a real candle. Yes that is a real tree.
Yes, they do get lit.
No, no one was hurt in the filming of this perfect little family moment....
she did escape the clutches of her brothers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you started dreaming of things to mix in your mixer yet?

I bought The Joy of Cooking yesterday and think I'm gaining weight just thinking of all the yummy things I could make. :)

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really is a perfect wholesome family picture - adorable!

I insist you make real whipped cream in your mixer for its virgin voyage. Nothing is better than real whipped cream from a standing mixer.

How many stitches?

And I'll need more info on the namesake character, please.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter