With much trepidation we packed up the monsters and went to a friends house last night... around the time we usually are getting ready for bed...
IT WAS SO GREAT!
In a terrible way I'm kinda glad it was just a few of us. Though upon further reflection today...
Those other people invited. Do not know what they were missing!!!
Cheese.
Cheese.
Cheese.
Melted cheese.
Variety of crackers.
AMAZING DRINKS of all varieties.
Good grief people when you get invited out.
GO!
So tonight monster #1 has been asked to light the last advent candle. My child with fire... I'm a little frightened.
IT WAS SO GREAT!
In a terrible way I'm kinda glad it was just a few of us. Though upon further reflection today...
Those other people invited. Do not know what they were missing!!!
Cheese.
Cheese.
Cheese.
Melted cheese.
Variety of crackers.
AMAZING DRINKS of all varieties.
Good grief people when you get invited out.
GO!
So tonight monster #1 has been asked to light the last advent candle. My child with fire... I'm a little frightened.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home