My dislike for the holidays ...
Has a slight ray of sunshine now...
My lack of pelvic floor damage *YES, you heard me right, my pelvic floor is actually more intact since the hbac's... the c/s did me in though!
ANYWAY, I did actually lose some function reading this.
Having family in the mental health field (this side of the meds that is)... makes it all the more delish.
GO ON SING ALONG!
Back to bah humbug - ing now.
=)
My lack of pelvic floor damage *YES, you heard me right, my pelvic floor is actually more intact since the hbac's... the c/s did me in though!
ANYWAY, I did actually lose some function reading this.
Having family in the mental health field (this side of the meds that is)... makes it all the more delish.
GO ON SING ALONG!
Back to bah humbug - ing now.
=)


1 Comments:
Wasn't that grand?
BTW, I watched American Dad the other night and laughed my ass off. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment
<< Home