mymomtoldmenottoblog: Monday, Monday!






Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday, Monday!

Monster #1 was deposited at school.
Monster #2 threw a fit.... doubt there will be any problems with him going to school when his time comes.
Nqmd is sleeping... Luckily for her! For some reason she has decided to master the art of sucking on her thumb and breast. yeah, not so comfortable. But amazing to watch the physical moves she makes to get fingers and thumb in line so she doesn't miss out on the milk... Okay, pretty darn amazing, if not so comfortable for mama!
Happy Anniversary to my brother and his wife. Thirteen years of shift work and two boys, a new home and well... yeah. Happy anniversary.
Yes, I'm aware it is another anniversary. It isn't that I don't care, I do. But I'm not so sure we need to keep revisiting it... how about the thousands of people who have died on either side of the "war"? Having had more Canadians die in the last few weeks than since the second world war... not so pleased. Top that off with a chat with my friend who is having serious ptsd problems from her own time in a world of conflict. Never would have imagined what she has seen. ER did it's own spin, but as she said... it was fairly tame. Yeesh, and I had a hard time with both storylines when they aired. I am glad she is home with her husband and daughter and... new little one coming! So excited! What a difference this birth will probably be! Last one was in the staff quarters with a midwife from the village and her husband (doctor, but not interested in catching babies thank you very much!), because the doctors and midwife on staff were in another area that night. She is hoping one of the midwives will find a little room for her. With the precipitous birth she had last time... wonder what this one will bring?! I hope she has some time to heal a bit more emotionally before baby comes. She is going on the hunt for a doula this week.
Well, I should be emptying the dishwasher.
Filling it with more dishes.
Working on a few things for the committee I am the chair of ... ahem. GET OFF YOUR ASS mm! is more appropriate! yikes.
But alas, I am content at the computer. Monster #2 is watching the Rescuers Down Under. So I really should do something while he is sitting quietly!
Ah yes... Please speak up people! I beg the question whether or not dance is a "physical activity" according to the government. Just take a look at those teenagers coming out of a half hour class totally exhausted! I also heard that certain water sports were up for debate too... Harrumph!!!
Not just the "manly sports" should count!
Send your comments to this person! And do it NOW! Before it is too late!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dancing is indeed exercise - a good one, too! And if one were to do it with a man sporting a man-perm, you burn extra calories!
Found you, sorry so long, I'm a dumbass.
Now all you need to do is upgrade to Blogger Beta and we can all comment together - kum-ba-ya!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter