Dear Babies...
This is the first night that I've woken up and not found a message from your mama.
I hope that means that you are curled up close to her and daddy, earthside. Or maybe you are letting her get some well needed rest tonight?
I've got terrible cough and the candle sputters such pretty shadows on the walls of the livingroom. I will miss not having the candle lit for your arrival -when you do come! I bought it a long time ago for my own birth journey. I'm so glad that it is being used for yours now. I forgot to light it on that October day and so it is being used for your day.
Sweet dreams *mama, daddy, 1st born, 1st twin and second twin.
My sleep seems to be disturbed regularly at the moment... Between three and four my body seems to feel the urge to purge a lung or two.
So I'm avoiding talking on the phone for long periods of time. And should you actually get me on the phone, I reserve the right to hang up with little to no warning... Sorry.
Just sent off this note to mama... Hoping those babies are curled up at the breast or mama is blissfully asleep.
Promise to put it up here as soon as I know these babies have arrived. We could be at this for a while still... But here is hoping that absolutely no news is the good news!!!


1 Comments:
so???? what now?? you can't leave us all hanging here??? have you heard??
Post a Comment
<< Home