Isn't ANY activity better than none?
If your child takes swimming lessons, tennis lessons (who does that anymore?), likes to play golf, rock climbing? What about dance lessons, or figure skating? What is wrong with these physical activities?
If you don't think there is sign this petition!
Heck, on average it can cost an teenager hundreds of dollars to play on a school team! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to get some help paying for that?
I know that where we used to live, it cost three hundred dollars to be on the volleyball, basketball or badminton team. Football was around 500, and required insurance to be paid by mom and dad.... That is a lot of money.
I just spoke with a friend, she said that it isn't much cheaper here.
C'mon ANY physical activity should count, not just the good "manly" ones!
I know it is surprising to have a Canadian not extolling the virtues of hockey... Shocking isn't it? =)
If you don't think there is sign this petition!
Heck, on average it can cost an teenager hundreds of dollars to play on a school team! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to get some help paying for that?
I know that where we used to live, it cost three hundred dollars to be on the volleyball, basketball or badminton team. Football was around 500, and required insurance to be paid by mom and dad.... That is a lot of money.
I just spoke with a friend, she said that it isn't much cheaper here.
C'mon ANY physical activity should count, not just the good "manly" ones!
I know it is surprising to have a Canadian not extolling the virtues of hockey... Shocking isn't it? =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home