Burning ears...
Okay, apologies for burning your ears dear midwifery student in the big city to the East!!! I'm afraid I'm kinda lazy with the linkage when the children are all wide eyed and bushy tailed. For those of you who actually read my drivel... I know there must be more than the few who comment... HINT HINT!!! Anyway, for those of you who read, you can find a photo of our intrepid midwifery student up on her blog, go now! It was nice to see the face that goes with the writing.
I apologize, for the singed ears as well as making you snort with laughter over my sewing plans at your workplace. Humble apologies!
Just got a note in my e-mail about a new plan to bring a 3/4D ultrasound to our city. Privately. Around 200$ for a session.
Not sure how I feel about it, as it would not be used as a diagnostic machine. That and it is a midwife (former midwife? will have to wait another week or two until the new roster is out for this coming year) who is proposing it. Yeah, just a little torn. Rather see her attending births I guess. She was damn good. And I only got to hang out with her for a few hours. damn good.
*
HEY! Maybe I shouldn't apologize! Maybe I'm making you smarter? Burning ears can be a good thing!
I apologize, for the singed ears as well as making you snort with laughter over my sewing plans at your workplace. Humble apologies!
Just got a note in my e-mail about a new plan to bring a 3/4D ultrasound to our city. Privately. Around 200$ for a session.
Not sure how I feel about it, as it would not be used as a diagnostic machine. That and it is a midwife (former midwife? will have to wait another week or two until the new roster is out for this coming year) who is proposing it. Yeah, just a little torn. Rather see her attending births I guess. She was damn good. And I only got to hang out with her for a few hours. damn good.
*
HEY! Maybe I shouldn't apologize! Maybe I'm making you smarter? Burning ears can be a good thing!


1 Comments:
I didn't mean burning ears in a bad way.
I'm kinda skeptical about the 3D ultrasounds too. Hell, I'm skeptical about using regular ultrasounds routinely too. I wonder about the way that they shape women's relationships to their unborn children. Do they mean that women are meant to trust machines over their own bodies?
Post a Comment
<< Home