Dad is back to work!
And so far this mom to monsters is doing okay.
Dishes done.
Squirrel fed.
Dog not too abused.
Coloured with markers, crayons, pencils and pens.
Made sandwiches.
Made sour dough starter for aromatic wonderful bread all winter long if it doesn't get messed up. *no husband, stirring it with a metal spoon is not helping!
Messed up the thermostat, yet again.
Fed the monsters and tucked them into bed... yes all of them.
When you get up before seven a.m. , the I don't nap anymore rule goes out the window! Bizarrely enough he wanted to have a nap.
There it is, the warning that the apocalypse is coming gang! That and Mr. Britney Spears with a speaking part on CSI.
EEEEWWWWWWW!
On a happy note.
Wardrobe is on the way!
I can draw a very good likeness of George Shrinks, which helps when you do not have a printer and monster #1 surfs pbskids in search of colouring pages!
House starts up again tonight.
I am not a raving lunatic!
WOO HOO
Dishes done.
Squirrel fed.
Dog not too abused.
Coloured with markers, crayons, pencils and pens.
Made sandwiches.
Made sour dough starter for aromatic wonderful bread all winter long if it doesn't get messed up. *no husband, stirring it with a metal spoon is not helping!
Messed up the thermostat, yet again.
Fed the monsters and tucked them into bed... yes all of them.
When you get up before seven a.m. , the I don't nap anymore rule goes out the window! Bizarrely enough he wanted to have a nap.
There it is, the warning that the apocalypse is coming gang! That and Mr. Britney Spears with a speaking part on CSI.
EEEEWWWWWWW!
On a happy note.
Wardrobe is on the way!
I can draw a very good likeness of George Shrinks, which helps when you do not have a printer and monster #1 surfs pbskids in search of colouring pages!
House starts up again tonight.
I am not a raving lunatic!
WOO HOO


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home