To end a perfectly sucky day....
I went by the store to see if I could get a tracker on the laptop.
chirp chirp chirp ....
that would be a wayward cricket in that shop. Its buddies long ago perished in the cooler weather....
Well then. Christmas is our new and improved date.
^(#)&$#(()$#&$#*^$*)^@*^*($(#@&@!*)&%)^$)($^$()()#@!@@@@@@@###@@@@@@@@@%#^()^$^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yeah. I'm happy.
I'm at the freaking library again.
Because the dinosaur that I am working on at home SUCKS!
I don't even know when the birthroom chat is anymore... and I was super crabby when talking to the moderator this afternoon. NOT THAT I CAN GO... BECAUSE DINOSAUR LAPTOPS DON'T ALLOW FOR AOL, MSN MESSENGER OR ANY OTHER THING THAT KEEPS ME SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem...
*please note it was 5 pm... children were deplorable and hungry and crabby and I hadn't eaten since about seven this morning.... I was not a nice person. Did I mention it is hell week in the monthly cycles that just keep getting better and better (snarl grumble grrrrrrr)?
apologies....
Thoughts on elective hysterectomy anyone?
chirp chirp chirp ....
that would be a wayward cricket in that shop. Its buddies long ago perished in the cooler weather....
Well then. Christmas is our new and improved date.
^(#)&$#(()$#&$#*^$*)^@*^*($(#@&@!*)&%)^$)($^$()()#@!@@@@@@@###@@@@@@@@@%#^()^$^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yeah. I'm happy.
I'm at the freaking library again.
Because the dinosaur that I am working on at home SUCKS!
I don't even know when the birthroom chat is anymore... and I was super crabby when talking to the moderator this afternoon. NOT THAT I CAN GO... BECAUSE DINOSAUR LAPTOPS DON'T ALLOW FOR AOL, MSN MESSENGER OR ANY OTHER THING THAT KEEPS ME SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem...
*please note it was 5 pm... children were deplorable and hungry and crabby and I hadn't eaten since about seven this morning.... I was not a nice person. Did I mention it is hell week in the monthly cycles that just keep getting better and better (snarl grumble grrrrrrr)?
apologies....
Thoughts on elective hysterectomy anyone?
Labels: I'm crabby


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home