Surprise, surprise!
Banging my head ....
HARD.
Oh wow!
An OB who dosn't condone homebirth?
I wasn't a very good person in my comment.... wonder if she'll even dare to publish it?
to be perfectly fair... she did so publish it! whoa.....
secondly I was a good person. I didn't demand if the uterine rupture mother had been induced at her suggestion? Or how many iotrogenic c/s's she had caused in her practice so far... or heck, what is her c/s rate? Seeing as she obviously wouldn't dare allow for vbac's after the horrors she has seen!
SNORT.... yeah. I was good. Pat pat pat on the back for me.
HARD.
Oh wow!
An OB who dosn't condone homebirth?
I wasn't a very good person in my comment.... wonder if she'll even dare to publish it?
to be perfectly fair... she did so publish it! whoa.....
secondly I was a good person. I didn't demand if the uterine rupture mother had been induced at her suggestion? Or how many iotrogenic c/s's she had caused in her practice so far... or heck, what is her c/s rate? Seeing as she obviously wouldn't dare allow for vbac's after the horrors she has seen!
SNORT.... yeah. I was good. Pat pat pat on the back for me.
Labels: dumb people giving birth advice, homebirth, me?, vbac


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home