Headache has been relieved...
Had an hour chat with a friend who has been way too busy for her own good.
Talked with another friend who promises to introduce me to the joys of Mai Tai's once husband is home... drinking while being the only adult in the house just didn't seem prudent.
Had a good long talk with the dad of wee babe this evening after I got home. It was good. He wanted to know if they could stay in touch... they are finding it hard to talk to their friends... people just don't know what to say. I warned him that I didn't know what to say either! We both had a good chuckle over that one.
On the way home from stocking up on raisin bread, carrots and varied and sundry items... we stopped for ice cream and decided to see if our favourite adult from school wanted to join us.
She made us ice cream cones at her house... water in cups with ice cubes and lots of cool toys to play with! She is stopping her home day care this year... and having a huge yard sale of the toys and such.
This is what I insisted she at least take her asking price for! She wanted to give it to me for free. I refused... I had a 20 in my pocket ready to buy ice cream for us... so I slipped it under her place mat and told her not to argue!
There was also a huge container of other pieces and other wooden toys... The boys are beside themselves! It will fit under one of the monsters beds while not in use... can drag it out when they want to use it. The edges are so reasonable I'm sure we can hook up our tracks to it with some connecting pieces, if we want to that is!
In an effort to be a more healthy individual (no I did not have an ice cream cone, I had a glass of water!) I succumbed *ummm isn't there a word like succame? to this lovely stuff at the Costco the other day...
I'll say this... it tastes better with raspberries that came to sudden and violent ends in the blender with it!I figured I'd try and make the vices a little more reasonable... meh. Not bad, but certainly not an Ice Cap, nor is it a Frappuccino from Starbucks... do not even try and compare it to a moo-latte...
yeah... yum?
No, we did not get a fish, then it died! The empty bowl is the more permanent home for Buster...

We are babysitting him while the in-laws go galivanting all over the east coast and US of A. Very popular little beast with the monsters... so bloggers meet Buster, the beta in his travelling container... also keeps little hands out!
Labels: in real life friends..., me?, weight issues.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home