Blame it on the virus... the allergies... whatever!
I joined an online weight loss thingy.
Filled it all out at about three in the morning.
Just finished filling in what went in my mouth this morning...
I'm not doing too bad! woo hoo for me.
Now I must take my sniveling, coughing, miserable self out for exercise...
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....
Sorry, I am going to take a shower. The elevated body temperature is taking care of the "now we need to make you sweat" component of the day.
Wish me luck! please!
One lousy photo taken of me by one of our guests threw me right over the edge...
thank you C!
Filled it all out at about three in the morning.
Just finished filling in what went in my mouth this morning...
I'm not doing too bad! woo hoo for me.
Now I must take my sniveling, coughing, miserable self out for exercise...
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....
Sorry, I am going to take a shower. The elevated body temperature is taking care of the "now we need to make you sweat" component of the day.
Wish me luck! please!
One lousy photo taken of me by one of our guests threw me right over the edge...
thank you C!
Labels: weight issues.


1 Comments:
good job! did you join WW? It is really one of the best..We are practicing the WW ways for the next few months to train for the marathon...b/c its not just about running - you fuel has to be adequate . I hate those "oh crap" pictures!
-shalyn
Post a Comment
<< Home