mymomtoldmenottoblog: And it is only Tuesday...






Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And it is only Tuesday...

Coming home from school this morning...

Child x was spanking my bum when we were in line this morning.

Did you tell Mrs. ____?

Yes.

And did she talk to child x?

She kept telling me to tell the truth mum.


we get to the front steps of the house...

"mum, when I did that I had to go home didn't I?"

Yes sweetie you did.

"oh".



Husband wants to know what the heck the "full time EA" was doing while this was happening... let alone why he was put next to this child when we have specifically asked to school to not do so!

What the Heck is wrong with this picture.



I will never giggle at those stupid posters of "I learned all I needed to know in Kindergarten".

-I am ADHD, despite all other diagnosis to the contrary... including two doctors now. But heck, the Kindergarten teacher already discussed me and my "problem" with everyone anyway... so here is my label with "parents in ADHD denial" for grade one.

-I am supposed to sit down and be quiet all the time.

-I am supposed to tell the truth... even when you won't believe me when I am.

-I can make my mom cry daily.

-I am to be ignored by my classmates because their moms don't like mine.

-I am a sissy for liking crafts.

-I am silly for liking red peppers.

-I am not allowed to get away with anything and will be sent home... even when others were doing the exact same behaviour, are not sent home.



great... just great....



Add to that... this little person


Who is now being doped up like his sibling... for ..... an ear infection. My poor parents... not only do they have a very dirty little monster, but a sick one too. I'd drive out tonight to get him, but there is a severe weather warning for the area. That and he seems to be quite content sucking back the Tylenol and eating grapes with his grandparents...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

New school.
New school.
New school.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree completely...what about the one my kids went to?? its across the main street..new school completely- Its not worth it SERIOUSLY!! Sometime you got to know when to hold, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to RUN..

shalyn

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter