mymomtoldmenottoblog: Hey.... I'm not the only raving lunatic!






Monday, June 25, 2007

Hey.... I'm not the only raving lunatic!

Whew... and I figured it was only for those of us who are stark raving mad about caesarean awareness.
Apparently not.
Funny how that story has been swept under the carpet...
And this one too.

And this one is for ob gyn kenobi... who seems to holding my comment hostage in the moderation pergatory.... She even asked for hints to help turn around a breech babe.
Yeah, and that baby was GINORMOUS at six pounds something huh?!

*wonder how dr. whoo would feel if she had less than adequate anaethesia? Or complications from the section? I hope she reads the links I sent her.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger RedSpiral said...

I also left her a lengthy post which also has not been posted. I wonder why.

She says she'd rather have a *cesarean* than a 4th degree tear?! Holy mackeral.... major abdominal surgery over a laceration! Craziness!!!!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter