mymomtoldmenottoblog: MIA






Thursday, March 29, 2007

MIA

So we were all healthy enough to head off to the homestead these last few days... with this view from the van.

Much to my horror... I'd forgotten to tell my "lets chat daily friend"... so yeah, the messages were piled on the voicemail.. and yeah, I GOT GUILT!
My dad seems to be doing okay. This is the timeframe that we were told he'd either go downhill rapidly or coast some more...
Fingers crossed and actively hoping for the coasting. Managed to sneak in three milkshakes and some good chocolate. I finally flipped out on my mother about 24 hours in... "he has been sick for nine years. he has been sick for the last three months. LET HIM HAVE THE D$^N milkshake!" among other issues... but we all love to spend time being bad parents with our own parents now don't we?
snort.
Came home to our super beautiful house. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HOUSE! Must get to posting some more photos on the other blog. Like ones with our furniture in it? That would be nice huh? Any hoo, snow is almost completely gone... and none of it is in my basement. How lovely is that? I'll tell you. IT IS AMAZING! Did I mention that I love my house.
Tomorrow is post office day. Woo hoo... then downward in fun and happy fuzzy feelings... pay some bills and hope to live to the next paycheque kind of month again. ugh. This money thing really sucks.
Have some posts I mean to link to... will get around to that later. I am missing the second monster. He informed me this morning that he was "staying at gran and grandpas, you go mum". Okay... huh. I feel loved? I feel like monster #1 and a lot out of sorts. Haven't had m2 out of my life since the fall...
here is hoping they don't let him go back and pick this one up for keeps! Took us twenty minutes to convince him to get it off his lap!


You were born this morning? WOW!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter