Warning..... I'm retchedly ill.... ickyness ahead!
So on Sunday mornings wee hours (and no we certainly did not celebrate St. Patricks Day with anything green or alcoholic) my gastro-intestinal track decided to take a turn for the worse. Finally a few hours later, about five-ish as I sat at one end of the bathroom... my stomach thought it best to spew its contents the short space across into the sink.
Much
more
conducive.
By nine, I was feeling better.
By noon, I was almost human.
By two I was sitting at the ballet, sucking on mints... feeling pretty good.
As of two hours ago, I'm back to square one.
As I sat down to type this. all I could think was
Lucky me. My body listened.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lie on the bed and wait 5 to 7 minutes for the next "wave of nausea, heaving, retching" hell I'm enduring... and think of how I'm going to get the biggest monster to school without dying..... which in all honesty would be more conducive right now!
Much
more
conducive.
By nine, I was feeling better.
By noon, I was almost human.
By two I was sitting at the ballet, sucking on mints... feeling pretty good.
As of two hours ago, I'm back to square one.
As I sat down to type this. all I could think was
If only I could just throw up again...
Lucky me. My body listened.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lie on the bed and wait 5 to 7 minutes for the next "wave of nausea, heaving, retching" hell I'm enduring... and think of how I'm going to get the biggest monster to school without dying..... which in all honesty would be more conducive right now!
Labels: Sickness


1 Comments:
Ah, God, I'm so sorry. May this pass soon...
Post a Comment
<< Home