Should be balmy tomorrow...
I just gave the Hudson Bay Company the little smidgen of money I've saved up... to get the MD a new snowsuit. Because at 14 months, we simply can not squeeze ourselves into an 18 month snowsuit.... the beautiful down filled, machine washable, obnoxiously pink, make her look like a marshmallow in a cute way snowsuit.
sniffle.
Found a suitable (*read cheap) one to get us through this winter...
if it still fits next winter... all the better! But you can bet I'm going to hit the sale at my favourite outdoor shop for the size three one I have been drooling over.
Penguins passed muster with the brothers.

Warmth is a must.
Should be back to shorts weather tomorrow.
sniffle.
Found a suitable (*read cheap) one to get us through this winter...
if it still fits next winter... all the better! But you can bet I'm going to hit the sale at my favourite outdoor shop for the size three one I have been drooling over.Penguins passed muster with the brothers.

Warmth is a must.
Should be back to shorts weather tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home