Been a little chilly...
It was -47 C on Friday...
This morning it is only in the -30's.
Neighbour came over and said she would take monster #1 to school... woo hoo!
So this is how the middle monster and big dog are spending the morning... watching Curious George.

Which is better than when we got up and did this...

Because the coffe table is so much more comfortable!
Must go and bake something. Oven on... good thing.
This morning it is only in the -30's.
Neighbour came over and said she would take monster #1 to school... woo hoo!
So this is how the middle monster and big dog are spending the morning... watching Curious George.

Which is better than when we got up and did this...

Because the coffe table is so much more comfortable!
Must go and bake something. Oven on... good thing.


4 Comments:
These are great pics ... I think I've slept on a coffee table a few times myself :-)
Toooo cute...
I love your monsters (I know, I know I don't live with them :))
I'm glad you're keeping warm.
iai... tell KAATN I'll pay in US funds ('cause we aren't allowed to have US fund accounts anymore don't ya know!) for proof!
Kaye must get my monsters together with yours again soon! That worked out okay... in the end... no blood was shed, that is a good thing :-)
*laughing*
Post a Comment
<< Home