mymomtoldmenottoblog: Inconvenient.






Friday, October 13, 2006

Inconvenient.

Well CPC has finally thrown me over the edge.
We were late getting to her home this morning (no later than she has shown up at ours on days she is picking up husband!).
She calls our cell phone cranky.
She starts in on husband as soon as he gets in her car...
"gee your late, like fifteen minutes late!"
"Sorry, the boys slept in a bit and it was hard to get them all out and ready."
"yeah, but I can't believe how late you were!"
"you know, pretty soon you are going to be experiencing how hard it is to get out of the house on time, and you'll only have one"... he is getting irritated after a full week of whining about other peoples kids drooling on her carpet and getting into her things.
"Well that is why my husband and I will not have three, so we don't have that problem."


Stunned silence...


Well CPC, mm needed the car today. You could have offered to pick me up, or I could do the best to get here when I did. And I did not feel like being reamed out after the stress of knowing I was late anyway."
"gee you don't have ...
"enough. I'm sorry I was late, we did the best we could and I'm sorry we inconvenienced you."

Silence the entire trip.

Silence still.

Can hardly wait for March.
At least then our children won't be a problem for her anymore.

On a positive note. All three monsters did well at the chiropractor.
We had a great lunch.
A good drive to get dad.
A good supper.
More pumpkins were bought.
Bath went off without a soaked floor.
Everyone is asleep at the moment....
Whoa....
guess my inconvenient problem children aren't so bad.
;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter