mymomtoldmenottoblog: Must have back up plan...






Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Must have back up plan...

Because when one has been up all night vomiting what little is left of their innards... walking monsters to school and back.
Sucks.

I'm going to pass out on the couch now, with my puke bucket... because getting up for the 15 steps to the bathroom is too much this morning.

Also going to talk to neighbor across the street about monster #1 walking to school with her on occasions such as this.

Back to dying now.

Dear techie friend Jenn, I apologize if you phoned me back last night... I was becoming acquainted with the nice ceramic tile floor in the upstairs bathroom and chose to ignore anything that required leaving that floor.


*No, for those of you who "know me" there isn't a snowballs chance in Hell that I'm pregnant... And please note I still do not understand bulimia as a hobby despite my consumption of way too much food this past weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter