Life has officially gone to hell in a handbasket.
This is quote taken out of context... it wasn't directed directly at me... but at all this persons friends, family and anyone else who knows what is going on in their world...
This is what is sticking in my head from an e-mail I got tonight.
Not the news of the kids.
Not anything else...
I am getting a really nasty vocabulary. I don't know how else to get those emotions out...
So, yes... I'm going to pray. And I want someone to listen to me!
"I don't give a shit if you believe in God or not -
pray- my kids need a Dad"
This is what is sticking in my head from an e-mail I got tonight.
Not the news of the kids.
Not anything else...
I am getting a really nasty vocabulary. I don't know how else to get those emotions out...
So, yes... I'm going to pray. And I want someone to listen to me!


1 Comments:
mm,
There is a definate sense of release which comes with the use of 'bad words'. Some days being polite and proper just doesn't cut it.
I do believe in God, and that God listens to our prayers... I'll pray for this family.
Post a Comment
<< Home