Happy Thanksgiving...
Or more aptly put by my massage therapist...
Turkey slaughtering day. *I'm sure the word innocent was in there somewhere
Yup, we at the monster house are going to cook a rather large bird (thawing in fridge at the moment).
Smash some yams.
Vegetables both warm and cold.
Make dressing (on the stove/in the oven NOT in the birdie).
If I feel like it, sour dough buns from the sourdough starter I made.
Make Pumpkin and Cherry pie (Monster #1 insisted on Cherry pie).
Whipping cream, the real stuff.
Oh yes, and of course the in-laws who just happened to think they'd come by on the weekend....
Let the games begin..........
THIS is so tempting to serve to the "meat and potatoes" in-laws
ugh
Turkey slaughtering day. *I'm sure the word innocent was in there somewhere
Yup, we at the monster house are going to cook a rather large bird (thawing in fridge at the moment).
Smash some yams.
Vegetables both warm and cold.
Make dressing (on the stove/in the oven NOT in the birdie).
If I feel like it, sour dough buns from the sourdough starter I made.
Make Pumpkin and Cherry pie (Monster #1 insisted on Cherry pie).
Whipping cream, the real stuff.
Oh yes, and of course the in-laws who just happened to think they'd come by on the weekend....
Let the games begin..........
THIS is so tempting to serve to the "meat and potatoes" in-laws
ugh


1 Comments:
Feeding tofu turkey to your in-laws would be amusing..... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home