so much to say....
-The completed wardrobe that greeted me thanks to amazing techie friend and her family!
-My mothers continued irritation at my poor parenting.
-The absolute head shaking question of "why" the car pool gal is having a baby.
-Why is it that I am a good week post hormonal unbalance... and I still dislike my husband... that in itself should warrant a visit to a therapist no doubt, but heck if I can't even get some ptsd help. yeah... lets not go there.
-The dogs insistence of climbing on the bed in the middle of the night.
-My visit with my friend Sue. I close my eyes and see her coming in the door, I want to throw up. I'm going to get these emotions out in the drafts folder, not sure if I "should" share it. She wasn't joking, ER take on it was a trip to Sesame Street. Yes, Sue... I hear you and thank you for letting me into your life, I might share it... but for now I'm going to sit and stew and write and wonder about your offer to come to your birth. Not that I'll make it in time =^O!!!
-Trying to stop visiting a midwifery blog, where her baby did not resuscitate. I know I need to stop reading... it is so painfully raw, so frighteningly close to what my life could have been. I feel like I'd be as bad as the friends and neighbors who have stopped coming by or talking to her. Yet, I know it isn't good for me to keep reading.
-getting Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costumes sewn.
All blogged up and cranky.
blech.
-My mothers continued irritation at my poor parenting.
-The absolute head shaking question of "why" the car pool gal is having a baby.
-Why is it that I am a good week post hormonal unbalance... and I still dislike my husband... that in itself should warrant a visit to a therapist no doubt, but heck if I can't even get some ptsd help. yeah... lets not go there.
-The dogs insistence of climbing on the bed in the middle of the night.
-My visit with my friend Sue. I close my eyes and see her coming in the door, I want to throw up. I'm going to get these emotions out in the drafts folder, not sure if I "should" share it. She wasn't joking, ER take on it was a trip to Sesame Street. Yes, Sue... I hear you and thank you for letting me into your life, I might share it... but for now I'm going to sit and stew and write and wonder about your offer to come to your birth. Not that I'll make it in time =^O!!!
-Trying to stop visiting a midwifery blog, where her baby did not resuscitate. I know I need to stop reading... it is so painfully raw, so frighteningly close to what my life could have been. I feel like I'd be as bad as the friends and neighbors who have stopped coming by or talking to her. Yet, I know it isn't good for me to keep reading.
-getting Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costumes sewn.
All blogged up and cranky.
blech.


1 Comments:
Something about this fall season I think -- many people I know are stressed, cranky and generally blech -- myself included. Treat yourself to something if you can. One of my life philosophies is that chocolate makes everything better....
Post a Comment
<< Home