The oldest person hurt in the latest Montreal rampage/shooting/higher education institution... take you pick...
Anyway, the person of the most advanced age was all of somewhere in their forties.
Automatically rules out Dr. N
Still no word from his household. But everyone who knows him is feeling a bit better despite the silence. No doubt there would have been friends and family who have been deeply affected.
And to answer my friend from South of the boarder.
Nope, we grow our very own. Don't think importing them is part of the NAFTA agreement? And they are just as awful as anywhere else on the planet.
G'night all.
I am going to bed very soon. There wasn't much sleep to be had last night. And my patience with the monsters was less than stellar today... I'm not proud. Not at all.
So here is to getting a few hours extra in!
*unless ER starts tonight, then I shall be hollering at the t.v. for making "birth" such a freaking life or death issue. Again.
Anyway, the person of the most advanced age was all of somewhere in their forties.
Automatically rules out Dr. N
Still no word from his household. But everyone who knows him is feeling a bit better despite the silence. No doubt there would have been friends and family who have been deeply affected.
And to answer my friend from South of the boarder.
I thought you Canadians were supposed to be more civilized than growing attempted mass murderers
Nope, we grow our very own. Don't think importing them is part of the NAFTA agreement? And they are just as awful as anywhere else on the planet.
G'night all.
I am going to bed very soon. There wasn't much sleep to be had last night. And my patience with the monsters was less than stellar today... I'm not proud. Not at all.
So here is to getting a few hours extra in!
*unless ER starts tonight, then I shall be hollering at the t.v. for making "birth" such a freaking life or death issue. Again.


1 Comments:
I should have realized you grow your own as some of my favorite criminologists are from Canada - my favorite is the Father of Geographic Profiling.
Glad your friend is out of the age range.
Post a Comment
<< Home